As you can see, the site has a new look this morning. It’s not entirely voluntary, however. Much to my chagrin I discovered that Google seemed to think my site was a great source of information about Viagra and various other prescription drugs. After a little scrounging around, I discovered my WordPress installation (i.e. this blog) had been hacked recently.
Fixing the problem necessitated changing all my wordpress and database passwords, and upgrading WordPress to the latest version. And, since my old theme was kind of kludged together in the first place I’ve just opted for a nice 3rd party theme for now.